Bestbody Physiotherapy and Sports Clinic in Surrey


Bestbody Physiotherapy and Sports Clinic in Surrey.

The best body is a Registered Physiotherapy and Sports Clinic in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
It is a high-rated Physiotherapy centre for Lower back pain treatment, Neck pain treatment, problems etc.They have professional facilities and the skilled staff knows how to use.They would catch our body problems, whether it could be Lower back pain, Neck pain problems, or any delicate state.  For more info, Contact us for an appointment at +16045002011 today!.


Shahnaz Gupta (Registered Physiotherapist)

 Shahnaz Gupta is the Managing Director (CEO) at Sunshine Physiotherapy & Sports Clinic. He is a member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association (CPA) and Physiotherapy Association of British Columbia (PABC). He also got certification in Acupuncture/Dry needling/IMS and Concussion Management (Mild Brain Injury). Shahnaz Gupta awarded with best physiotherapist in 2020 & 2021 by "the best rated".



Nitika Karir (Registered Physiotherapist)

 

I, Nitika Karir, working as a clinical Director( C.E.O) at sunshine physiotherapy and sports clinic. I was born in Jalandhar (Punjab), the northern part of India. I always had a keen interest in physiotherapy and it turned into a passion when I started my bachelor’s program and I became wonderstruck by how healing can take place in the most natural ways.

I did my bachelor’s degree in physiotherapy from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, INDIA. My bachelor’s program laid a strong foundation for my successful career.

I have more than 12 years of clinical experience in treating orthopedics sports, workplace injuries, motor vehicle accident injuries, and arthritis.





Comments